Traffic Control Technician - Flagger - Experience Required
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through various types of road-related projects.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through work site, using cones, sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warn workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Detour drivers through work zones.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times including on-time arrival and well-managed work zones.
- Drive Company trucks as needed.
- Daily job assignments may vary throughout the region.
- Keep equipment in trucks well organized and in working order. Maintain clean work vehicles.
- Other Duties not listed may apply.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required as well as a clean driving record and ability to pass a pre-screen drug test. Salary based on experience. This is a great starting position and gives employees the potential to cross-train and gain experience with our sister engineering firm.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
All employees are provided with safety equipment, coveralls, masks and gloves. Our vehicles are cleaned and sanitized daily/in between shifts.