The Webmaster & Digital Media Developer will manage SMA’s digital online presence through our network of websites by ensuring websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date following best practices in UI & UX. Additionally, this position provides technical support for SMA’s Marketing teams. Work is achieved through both autonomous project work and collaboration.
· Determine and maintain company website needs and requirements.
· Build, test, and maintain aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
· Collaborate with Content and Media Manager on conceptual design, graphic design, and creation of advertising themes and campaigns.
· Coordinate with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
· Monitor and analyze SMA website performance.
- Create a website style guide for cohesive design elements across all pages.
- Test websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
· Update website content based on SEO best practices.
- Maintain and configure virtual and cloud-based servers.
· Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
· Provide technical support to marketing teams.
- Uphold all Star Micronics America policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Functional knowledge of market-current website management tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational & project management skills.
- Critical, creative thinker
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Collaboration oriented
- Steward of business needs
- Innovative in nature
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field required.
- 3+ years experience with Web development programming languages (HTML/CSS, C#; working knowledge of SQL and PHP is preferred).
- High level of skill with WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor, ASP.Net, & Shopify.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
10% national travel; as needed basis only.
-Please allow 2-3 business days to respond.
-Star Micronics America, Inc is dedicated to recruiting, hiring, training and promotions practices that provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of who you worship, who you love, how you identify, or the body you inhabit. SMA's culture is one of open-minded meritocratic views. So, if you are passionate and good at what you do, come as you are!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year