First Montgomery Group is hiring Maintenance Technicians in the Philadelphia, Camden and Burlington County Areas!
A great opportunity for someone looking to work for a company that appreciates their employees!
Our multifamily housing complex wants talented people to provide top notch service to our residents. We are hiring maintenance technicians that are able to go into the homes of our clients and troubleshoot, fix and maintain their property.
Because our employees are critical to our success, we offer competitive wages with performance incentives along with great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, paid training and discounts on apartment rentals.
We are looking for qualified candidates with:
- Experience in apartment maintenance to include knowledge of carpentry, HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Full time maintenance experience or training in all areas associated with maintaining equipment and structures.
- Knowledge and compliance with regulations for handling, storing and disposal of any chemicals or hazardous materials.
- Reliable trustworthy and personable.
- Ability to work with persons of all backgrounds and understand the problems of residents.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to successfully pass background check, drug test and pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to participate in a rotating on call schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at www.fmgnj.com/careers