· Job Type: Full-time
· Experience: retail management, 3 years (Preferred)
ReColor your Future....
Sally Beauty is the worlds largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies and we have over 3,300 stores carrying over 7,000 professional products for our customers.
We are currently searching for enthusiastic Store Managers to join our growing team!
As a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to a team- oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Beauty world to our customers.
· Hire, train, develop, and lead your staff to ensure that your employees are providing superior customer service and performing to their highest potential.
· See that the optimal customer experience is achieved by ensuring excellent store appearance, maintaining high standards of merchandising, and coordinating special promotional activities as assigned.
· Effectively oversee all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining within the assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory.
· Protect customers, employees, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies.
· Develop the strategies necessary to achieve sales results through business analysis, action planning, effective communication, and consistent accountability.
· Demonstrate the highest level of leadership and ethical standards, with a drive to uphold our Culture of Can Do
· Possess a passion for the beauty industry with the desire to constantly learn and then teach our store personnel and customers about our products
· Display strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task, problem- solve and act independently
· Self-starter with a drive to continuously learn and develop in career
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must have 3+ year(s) of retail sales/customer service experience
· Must have 1+ year(s) of managerial experience
· Licensed cosmetologist desirable but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority-
· Employee discount
· Free samples of many of our new products
· Opportunities to grow your career within the company
· On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
· Work in an environment focused on and surrounded by beauty
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Every other week
Only full-time employees eligible
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place