We have an opportunity for Digital Marketing Operations Manager Omni Channel Capabilities with *Direct Client. If this sounds interesting please send the following details or do call me on [Register to View]
Available for the project:
Rate per hour on W2:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Operations Manager Omni Channel Capabilities
Job Location: Princeton pike, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Position: Marketing Operations Manager Omni Channel Capabilities
The Marketing Operations ManagerWorldwide Omni Channel Capabilities will support our VEEVA Capabilities Team on the operation and implementation of new and enhanced VEEVA-based capabilities across BMS Commercial and Medical. In this role, the Manager will work closely on the BMS Remote Engagement Capability (including Veeva Engage, Microsoft Teams, and Webex) and reporting to our Capability Lead.
Our Remote Engagement Capability is a critically-important tool that allows our commercial and medical field representatives with the ability to virtually engage with a health care professional (or HCP). This role work within the capacity that is aligned to worldwide markets, the business, technology, and vendor partners to deliver on new and/or enhanced capabilities designed to drive engagement with our customers. Our team is dedicated to and works with VEEVA Field-facing capabilities, including field-triggered (or rep-triggered) email, interactive visual aids (or iPad presentations), and Veeva Engage (or virtual engagements).
* Responsible for the ongoing tactical management and execution of capability initiatives from kick-off to go live. Partner with and support the Capability Leads in developing a detailed project plan while identifying inter-dependencies.
* Coordinate and lead activities across a matrixed organization, digital production, IT and external (vendors, agencies, production hub vendor) partners as appropriate to facilitate timely delivery of omni channel capabilities.
* Drive the matrix team in delivering the initiative on target and be agile and adept at adjusting plans and timing.
* Lead project kick off and weekly status meetings, co-organize functional team meeting(s), track project deliverables, gather updates from stakeholders, review project documents, identify/manage project risks/issues and update overall project status.
* Provide resolution to complex and exceptional operational and timeline issues.
* Learn and possess the expertise across the omni channel ecosystem.
* Support business teams across markets:
* Champion capability standards and best practices
* Provide training on capability process/operating model
* Assist, where necessary, in functional processes/troubleshooting and general day-to-day support requests
* Assist with revision and updates to the capability related training content working with enterprise training team.
* Generate capability-wide metrics reports, including ad hoc requests and ongoing analysis
* Assist with capability-level change request efforts, including close partnership with IT/InterAct team
* Possess and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the BMS configuration of Veeva Vault/CRM as well as enterprise standards for content development and deployment
* Champion the adoption of Enterprise Work Management platform (Workfront) and new ways of working.
* Bring/implement innovative ideas to evolve how we operate through the use of work management automation.
* Challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement on operations provide actionable recommendations to project approach and identify opportunities to increase speed and efficiencies.
* Capture and share learnings and best practices.
* Possess and maintain an understanding of the changes in the evolving regulatory and compliance environment.
Skills and Experience
Emphasis on the below 4 skills
* Veeva Engage
* Remote Selling
* Virtual Sales Tools
* Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Webex
* Virtual or Remote Sales Experience (with Veeva Engage, Zoom, MS Teams, and/or Webex)
* Additional Veeva experience, including Veeva CRM (CLM content) is preferred.
* A Bachelors degree in BS or BA is required.
* A minimum of 3~5 years of relevant digital marketing project management experience
* Principle knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and sales business processes preferred.
* Strong matrix team experience leading cross-functional CRM/marketing initiatives, project/process management.
* Capable of working in ambiguity and establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with the matrix team.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organization and documentation skills.
* Exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail.
* Proficiency with portfolio/project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Workfront, JIRA).
* Experience collaborating with internal/external clients and managing external vendors
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $65.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)