CIS Management, Inc. an Award Winning Property Management Company provides comprehensive and responsive property management services. Recognized as one of New Jersey’s premier affordable and creative housing solutions provider, CIS Management is committed to a hands-on, around-the-clock approach. We are currently looking for a Property Manager in Lawrenceville, New Jersey!
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling, and directing the day to day operation and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The Property Manager will work to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management, protect the value and integrity of the property, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Prepare and present the property's annual budget for approval to senior management, and the implementation of and adherence to the approved budget and occupancy goals
- Prepare and submit the monthly budget variance report
- Responsible for the accurate and timely establishment of rent amounts as approved by senior management, the timely collection and deposit of all rental and other payments due from residents, and the taking of corrective and/or legal action as required to obtain collection.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of the monthly rental vouchers to HUD
- Review of the properties’ re-certification process for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness, and maintains accurate records in compliance with all governing agencies.
- Ensure properties are maintained according to company policy and are as safe and secure as possible.
- Implement all maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, such as work order systems, purchase order systems, preventive maintenance system, inventory control, and turnover process.
- Approves all rental applications, insuring strict compliance to property and government agency and program standards.
- Performs personnel training, conducts annual performance reviews, and recommends salary adjustments.
- Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements
· Must have 2 - 3 years' experience in Tax-Credit, Section 8 and Affordable Housing
· Must have experience as a leasing professional in a residential community with a proven track record of success in meeting occupancy and delinquency.
· Annual certification experience.
· Supervisory experience of personnel and maintenance staff.
· Must have great customer service and able to handle and resolve resident conflicts.
· Experience with property management software, YARDI a strong plus.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.