The assembler assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc. and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
- Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Builds sub-assemblies of aircraft components, such as: Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub-assemblies, parts or structures.
- Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
- Installs inserts and applies edging material.
- Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
- Assembles aircraft structures and units, such as:
- Bonds and attaches the sub-assemblies to the structure/unit.
- Attaches the hardware, plumbing and some electrical components.
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
Education: DEP in assembly, DEP in aerospace assembly or equivalent experience.
- MUST BE VACINATED
- Must have clear background
- Other Skills: Ability to read engineering drawings is preferred, employee must have dexterity abilities