Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Empire Abrasive Equipment, a leading manufacturer of industrial abrasive blasting equipment since 1943 is looking for entry level and experienced mechanical assemblers to join our Assembly and Automation Assembly departments.
· Entry Level Assembler Assemble a variety of sub-assemblies, Reclaimers and Dust Collectors using basic hand tools and following documented assembly procedures. To be successful in this growth position, strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn are required.
· Experienced Machine Assembler Assemble modified and automation equipment to customer specifications. Must have the ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings, use appropriate hand/power tools and have a solid understanding of general machine operation. 3 -5 years prior experience in mechanical assembly is required and trade school with electrical/mechanical training is preferred.
Whether you are looking to begin your career on the ground floor or are seeking advancement, Empire Abrasive Equipment offers excellent opportunities to grow and achieve your goals. To be successful in these roles, you must possess:
· Mechanical aptitude
· Excellent attitude and desire/ability to learn
· Ability to follow all safety guidelines
· Good communication
· Excellent punctuality and attendance
Empire Abrasive Equipment is located in Lower Bucks County with easy access to I-95 and the PA Turnpike. If you are an energetic person looking to join a mature manufacturing company with a great work environment and a proven record of long-term employment stability.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Related keywords: manufacturing, assembler, assembly, mechanical assembler
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $24.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
All employees required to wear a mask to enter the building
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Assembly Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...