We believe that these values set our business above others in our industry. At Klein Tools, you have the opportunity to forge your career with an iconic brand to drive your future! There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools! ?Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities 1. Manages all aspects of the Human Resource function including recruitment/employment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, policies & procedures, communications, special events and all other related human resource management responsibilities. 2. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
3. Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, employee benefits, and other human resources issues. 4. Oversees and coordinates employee training activities to maintain an effective workforce.
5. Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law as needed pertaining to any Human Resources related matter. 6. Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management and general purpose information needs.
7. Administers Employee Welfare Plans including Retirement, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, and ancillary programs. 8. Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
9. Back-up for salaried and hourly payrolls, and maintains the online database for HR/Payroll Database. 10. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
11. Represents Company in legal matters concerning employment / discrimination issues. 12. Oversees and serves as the Director of the company Safety Committee, and supervises all accident investigations.
13. Oversees and directs the maintenance of Time and Attendance Tracking and Recording systems. 14. Provide resources to department managers in assessing departmental needs and organizational planning and development, job design and staff forecasting throughout the Company.
15. Coordinate Company's general training needs. 16. Lead the development and implementation of in-house management and employee training programs that address the Company's changing needs.
17. Participate as a member of the management team involved in planning and strategy projects, policies and systems that impact the Company as a whole. 18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Bachelors degree from a four year accredited college or university is required, Masters preferred. Minimum 3 years related experience required, in a manufacturing environment preferred. PHR/SPHR certification preferred. Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with people, projects, and issues.
Ability to define problems, and resolve them quickly. Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations. Working knowledge of OSHA standards. Willingness to become First Responder certified.
skills. Effective computer skills necessary, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point software, as well as Outlook. Physical Requirements ?Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus #KleinCareers Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: 401(k) Company Match Profit Sharing Paid Vacation/Holidays Shared Cost Medical & Dental Flex Spending Education Reimbursement Program Employee Discount Program Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at email@example.com.