Princeton NuEnergy Inc. (PNE) is a society committed company located in Princeton, NJ. PNE delivers innovative and sustainable energy and environmental solutions. We are currently focusing on the development of closed-loop lithium-ion battery recycling technology. Starting from late 2020, our team will build up our 1st production plant to scale-up and automatize PNE recycling production line.
Main Role Purpose:
· Partner with the Human Resources Team to achieve strategic organizational goals and objectives including training, recruitment, compensation, performance and talent programst.
· Actively drive, support and contribute to talent projects and initiatives to address people priorities, including end to end project planning and ensuring timely execution with quality and accuracy.
· Led for Operations to track, guide and counsel managers on proper handling of employee relations, discipline and complaints in accordance with relevant policies and regulations.
· Track and update policy changes to be incorporated into the Company Employee Handbook
· Manage internal audits to ensure data integrity
· Manage the staffing process by posting open positions, screening and qualifying applicants, conducting phone screens, coordinating on-site interviews, assisting hiring managers with selection decisions, tracking applicant activities, and performing reference/background checks.
· Use online job platform resources such as ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster.com, Indeed.com, CWDS/Job Gateway, LinkedIn, and/or Glassdoor to search for qualified applicants
· Lead yearly internship program
· Support executives to work with cross-functional team on business administration activities
· 2 years of Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
· Ability to adapt and work in a team oriented, fast-paced, changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
· Strong sense of accountability and proactively to drive progress to completion
· Ability to monitor, develop, and maintain contractor engagement
· Ability to engage, build trust, and influence outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
· Advanced proficiency in PC applications; including Microsoft Office Suite
What we can offer:
Lead the company culture and directly impact our emplyees
Flat Organizational structure
Small team full of passion
Start-up culture and unrestricted career development opportunities
Co-founders are all pioneers deep in the industry for many years
Generous paid time off
Quarterly bonus potential
For more info, search:
Follow us on Linkedin:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $4,000.00 per month
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Remote interview process