You will be a key member of the companys leadership team, and you will be responsible for the following functional areas: employee relations, payroll, training, safety, employee recognition program administration, workplace investigations, communicating employee benefits, leave administration, ADA interactive process, workers compensation claims administration and management, unemployment claims management, and processing and exit interview of terminated employees; maintenance of employee files and records; staffing, new hire processing and orientation, performance management and compensation administration (in cooperation with the hiring managers); liaising between company employees, managers and leadership on human resources issues; coordinate corporate-wide and office programs and events (including Benefits Open Enrollment); recommend program and process improvements to company leadership and the CEO
You will also partner with external vendors for payroll, healthcare insurance, 401K, annual reporting, outside counsel etc. to ensure consistent application of HR policies, as well as state and federal laws and practices at all company locations.
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Bachelors degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Industrial/Labor Relations, or a related field required. A PHR, SPHR or other professional HR certification preferred.
2. Experience working within physician practices highly desirable.
3. 10+ years of prior, progressive Human Resource business partner experience or HR generalist experience.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of State and Federal HR Laws, regulations, procedures, and standards.
5. Demonstrated experience in facilitating employee issues and conflict resolution; maintain confidentiality of sensitive data and information.
6. Demonstrated proficiency in HR practices at a fast paced, dynamic, and lean environment.
7. Proficiency in generating Excel reports from payroll system is required.
8. Experience with Paylocity (or similar fully integrated payroll system) highly desirable.
9. Highest levels of personal maturity and integrity required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
As per the CDC's requirements for medical organizations, al patients, visitors and employees are required to wear masks at all times while in the premises.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Princeton, NJ 08902: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
SPHR or PHR (Required)
Work Location: One location