Pinnacle Dietary Global is looking for Dietary Aides for our Trenton locations.
- Prepares and serves food according to menus and in correct portion sizes as mandated by yield guides.
- Perform various job flows as needed and directed by DDS
- Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
- Brews coffee, fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
- Stores silverware, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
- Collects and strips trays for dishwashing and participates in ware washing if assigned
- Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, patients, and catering events.
- Complies with all state, Federal, local health department requirements for safe food handling
- Complies with all client location security protocols and guidelines
- Checks and stores incoming supplies.
- Follows assigned break schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management