Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job Title: Associate Research Scientist
Job Location: 3551 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648
Duration: 6 Months (Contract)
· As a member of the Translational Immunohistochemistry team, this scientist will contribute to the implementation of immunohistochemistry to support the discovery and development of Oncology and Immuno-Oncology therapeutics.
· Primary responsibility will be the development and conduction of immunohistochemical assays and image analysis for detecting antibody binding patterns and target localization in tissue and cell preparations, contributing to target discovery, clinical biomarker validation, and clinical indication profiling.
· Conducts in situ hybridization, imaging analysis, laser capture microdissection, and other bioanalytical assays as needed to support Translational Research.
· Participates in the preparation of reagents and assay development for technology transfer to CROs.
· Maintains laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
· Ensures compliance with and maintains required training in client and departmental SOPs and safety guidelines. Ensures that notebooks and other documentation are up to date as per departmental SOPs.
· Contributes to the preparation and presentation of scientific findings.
· BS required and MS preferred with 2 years of relevant experience in life Science discipline.
· Applicants from academics and industry will be considered.
· Proven technical expertise in developing and implementing manual or automated immunohistochemistry assays. Experience in biological sample handling from clinical or animal studies required.
· Experience in image analysis, multiplex immunohistochemistry, and laser capture microdissection are highly desirable.
· Must be organized and able to work well in a team setting.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $32.00 per hour
8 hour shift
mmunohistochemistry: 2 years (Preferred)
laboratory equipment : 2 years (Preferred)
Lawrenceville, NJ (Preferred)
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...