If you are looking for an entry level position within a clinical laboratory, keep reading!
Aculabs is currently looking for individuals who are excited about entering data and working in a laboratory or office setting. No prior experience or degree required!
- Monday to Friday, 8AM-4:30PM
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:30PM, Weekend/Holiday Rotation as needed
- Monday to Friday, 10AM-6:30PM, Weekend/Holiday Rotation as needed
- Monday to Friday, 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM., Weekend/Holiday Rotation as needed
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for specimen receipt and preparation, records creation, reporting of results and transferring data to accounts receivable. Ensures all patient data is obtained and maintained in accordance with all applicable HIPAA regulations.
- Enters test requisition data into computer creating an accessioning record which includes: patient demographics and physician data, test requests, ICD- 10CM code, and testing priority
- Ensures timely and accurate transfer of patient, physician, and billing information from the test requisition into computer patient database.
- Ensures timely and accurate printing of any accessioning records, worksheets, and audit trail reports.
- Maintains excellent attendance to ensure responsibilities are met.
- Works in laboratory where position requires standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Medical data entry clerks in the administrative area will enter patient demographics, verify insurance provided through sites, and obtain proper codes from ordering physicians in order to bill properly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including booster).