TDEC, a 63 year old outsourcing company, seeks Part-Time Mail Clerks (29 hours or less per week) to work at our facility in Robbinsville, NJ. This work is onsite in Robbinsville.
This is an entry level job and the duties and responsibilities include:
- Open and extract contents from envelopes
- Count envelopes and contents
- Create batch of work by type
- Prep documents for scanning
- Maintain production speed and accuracy based on schedules and priorities
- Check your work so it meets the job instructions
- Keep records of the work performed.
This job is fast paced and to be successful you must have the following:
- High school diploma
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Pass a background clearance check
- Prior experience working in a mailroom or preparing documents for scanning (preferred).
Hours: We are open 24 hours a day and are looking for the right people to fill these shifts:
Day - 7am to 3pm; Twilight – 3pm to 11pm; Overnight - 11pm to 7am; Weekend – Flexible
Pay: We pay twice per month for the hours worked.
Day = $13.50/hour; Twilight = $16.00/hour; Overnight = $18.50/hour; Weekend = $13.50/hour
Environment: You will be working with a team in a well lit air conditioned office at a desk. The dress requirement is business casual with closed-toe shoes. We will train you and keep you busy but we make it fun with frequent company provided breakfasts, luncheons and dinners. Ample free parking right outside of our office.
Career advancement: In our 63 years in business most of our associates start in this job and work their way up to position of more income and responsibility.