FEMA is seeking candidates with experience in delivering Public Assistance grant funding.
In this position, you will report to the Public Assistance Program Delivery Task Force Lead and serve as the primary point of contact for the applicant. Typical duties include:
- Tracking and communicating the progress of all projects through the entire program delivery model in coordination with the Applicant.
- Engaging program offices as soon as potential opportunities or concerns arise.
- Discussing potential Hazard Mitigation opportunities with the Applicant.
- Hosting key information meetings ensuring recovery priorities and program eligibility requirements are communicated.
- Gathering all required documentation to enable FEMA to write grants so the applicant can be returned to their Pre-Disaster condition as soon as possible.
- Facilitating the delivery of Public Assistance grant funding on behalf of Applicants; this includes (but is not limited to) developing the list of damaged sites, scheduling site inspections, summarizing applicant damages, and coordinating requests for information and questions.
- Working with the applicants to resolve their program related needs ensuring projects are processed as efficiently and expeditiously as possible.