Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Currently accepting applications for a lead teacher for a state certified full day kindergarten program hosted at a private childcare center in the Hillsborough area. Only applicants with a related 4+ year education degree and classroom experience will be considered.
Applicants must have:
- 4+ year degree in the field of education
- Experience working in early education or school aged classrooms
- Understanding of early childhood developmental goals
- Experience writing lesson plans and implementing curriculum
- Have a love of continued learning and being a part of an active classroom environment
- Ability to work with other early education professionals
- Practically perfect in every way
- Ability to teacher in-person in a facility recognized for the highest standards in health and safety
- Paid Vacation Time
- Closed between Christmas through New Year's Day
- Health Insurance Available
- Professional development provided in-person and online
- Uniforms provided upon hire
- Simple IRA with corporate match available
- Education reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Teaching Certification (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...