Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Currently accepting applications for a lead teacher for a state certified full day kindergarten program hosted at a private childcare center in the Hillsborough area. Only applicants with a related 4+ year education degree and classroom experience will be considered.
Applicants must have:
- 4+ year degree in the field of education
- Experience working in early education or school aged classrooms
- Understanding of early childhood developmental goals
- Experience writing lesson plans and implementing curriculum
- Have a love of continued learning and being a part of an active classroom environment
- Ability to work with other early education professionals
- Practically perfect in every way
- Ability to teacher in-person in a facility recognized for the highest standards in health and safety
- Paid Vacation Time
- Closed between Christmas through New Year's Day
- Health Insurance Available
- Professional development provided in-person and online
- Uniforms provided upon hire
- Simple IRA with corporate match available
- Education reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Teaching Certification (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...