Helps supervise students and staff in top tier after school program at public school.
Grades K - 5.
Program Teachers Aode Responsibilities:
· Helps with setting up activities.
· Treats all children with dignity and respect.
· Helps to maintain a neat and organized classroom.
· Helps supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times.
· Participates in dismissal procedures, ensuring that each child leaves with the appropriate adult
· Greets parents and children with salutations and smiles.
· Maintains a professional attitude and loyalty to the school at all times.
· Works with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere.
· Participates in recommended training programs, conferences, courses, etc.
Program Required Qualifications:
· High School Diploma
· Must have a warm and friendly personality
· Be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others
· Be able to relate well to children
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
We follow all CDC guidelines.
High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations