Lead Teacher – The Malvern School
Apply Now! $500 Sign-On Bonus!
- $250 in first pay
- $250 after 90th day
Must accept offer before October 17th.
Mention BONUS in your interview.
The Malvern School is currently seeking Lead Teachers for the Infant, Toddler, Pre-School, and Pre-K classrooms. This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday.
Newtown Square, PA
What You Will Receive:
We offer teachers exciting benefits!
FULL-TIME teachers will benefit from the following:
- Holiday pay, including a week-long paid Winter Holiday break
- Paid time off
- Company paid training for CPR, First Aid and more!
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Childcare discounts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Bonus incentives
- State-of-art classrooms in professionally-cleaned, attractive facilities
We are seeking a highly-motivated, career-oriented teacher with a passion for Early Childhood Education whose general duties will be as follows.
- Teacher plans, supervises and implements a superior Early Childhood Educational program in accordance with school policies and The Malvern School philosophy.
- Teacher maintains a safe, healthy and educational environment for the class.
- Teacher communicates regularly with parents, in person and through the use of technology, meeting (or exceeding) parent expectations.
A Little More About Us:
The Malvern School is dedicated to educating young children through innovative programming. We are proud of our focus on a quality, child-centered philosophy and clean, attractive facilities. We encourage a strong sense of teamwork and a professional atmosphere. In addition to our generous compensation package, we offer ongoing professional development and opportunities for career advancement at our growing company.
The Malvern School curriculum is designed to meet or exceed the standards established by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the nation’s largest early childhood accrediting organization. Daycares or preschools that meet NAEYC’s standards of excellence provide an environment with a focus on health and safety, have teachers who are well trained, have access to excellent teaching materials, and work with curriculum that is appropriately challenging and developmentally sound to provide high-quality education for children in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Malvern School might be the perfect place for you!
Visit our website to see how your commute would be and to learn more about our school: https://malvernschool.com/our-schools/find-a-preschool-near-me/
What we need from you:
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree (or equivalent college credits) in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Human Development (with at least 30 credits in the field)
- At least one-year experience in Early Childhood Education (preferred - not required)
- Email your resume to Andrew Main (email@example.com)
- Or apply on our website: https://malvernschool.com/careers/early-childhood-education-jobs/