Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Team85 Fitness & Wellness, LLC members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
· Handle all front desk related activities including:
· Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
· Check members into the system.
· Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
· Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Manager as needed.
· Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
· Customer service background preferred.
· Basic computer proficiency.
· A passion for fitness and health.
· Upbeat and positive attitude!
· Punctuality and reliability is a must.
· Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the members expectations.
· Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
· Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
· High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Continual standing and walking during shift.
· Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
· Must be able to occasionally lift-up to 50 lbs.
Full-time and Part-Time positions available
**Team85 Fitness and Wellness, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
We have worked diligently to protect our employees by providing temperature checks, gloves, hand sanitizers and making sure all employees wear masks. We are also requiring and enforcing social distancing policies & cleaning/space
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...