. Work 2 Saturdays a month.
· Greet/Welcome patients and visitors, in person and on the phone.
· Collecting co-pays and account balances.
· Verifying health insurance eligibility and benefits.
. Scan insraunce cards and Licenses to our software.
· Updating patient accounts by verifying and updating personal demographic and financial information.
· Pre certifying procedures and Medicine.
· Making sure we have the necessary referrals and authorizations
. Answer the new patient line. Take intake information and follow through to appointment
· Scheduling new and existing patients.
· Protecting patient privacy and confidentiality of patient information by complying with HIPAA regulations in all aspects of day-to-day work
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience in a medical office, front desk and billing is preferred
· Knowledge of Doctor.Com/Physician-to-go.net is a plus
· Awareness of HIPAA regulations
· Knowledge of health insurance terms and products
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to calmly handle stressful situations
· Ability to work as a team or with little or no supervision to complete assigned tasks
o Personal Days
o Sick time
o Health Insurance
Gastroenterologists LTD provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
Ambulatory surgery center
8 hour shift
Everyone is required to wear masks.
Must have recieved the Covid 19 Vaccine and present proof of Vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Levittown, PA 19057: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Can you work Two Saturdays per month ?
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person