- Drives an automobile to deliver cremains, supplies and retrieve deceased animals from veterinary clinics and residences.
- Records transactions with a customer receipt
- Load the automobile
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery
- Collects money from customers
- Take photos of paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid state drivers license in good standing.
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
- Can read, write, and speak English.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Meets previously set commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to actively engage in conversations with clients.
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
- Uses time efficiently and completes work in timely manner.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Adapts driving style to current weather conditions.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Regularly required to sit for four or more hours a day.
- Regularly required to lift, and then walk with, 80 pounds unassisted.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
- Exposure to adverse conditions
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
Must be flexible as different routes have different start/end times'