· Greet, check-in, and check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner.
· Assist guests with all requests, questions, comments, concerns, and complaints.
· Address guest issues when able and appropriate; refer to Rooms Division Manager when needed.
· Answer and field phone calls.
· Supply department heads with applicable reports, numbers, and information as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Technical Skills: We require at least 1 year of experience of world-class guest service at a front desk. Proven ability to build a rapport with all types of guests. Experience using a hotel property management system. TIPS or RAMP certification preferred.
· Customer Service and Professionalism: Proven experienceserving as a role model and setting the standard for all staff to maintain high-quality and consistent customer service.
· Problem Solving, Quality Control, and Priority Assessment: Must evaluate current practices and processes; immediately recognize potential areas of conflict; and suggest ways to improve current business methods and services provided.
· Communication: Commitment to details both verbally and non-verbally and ability to encourage cooperative and consistent levels of communication with the front of house, back of house, and management teams. Must understand instructions, read written company information and communicate with little or no additional direction.
· Interpersonal Relationships: Ability to adapt to different personalities of guests, staff and outside vendors without losing focus. Must possess high professional ethics and avoid extreme familiarity or conflicts with others.
· Conflict Management: Capacity to recognize problems when they arise and be able to resolve them appropriately by using good judgement, tact, and initiative according to company policy and procedure. Requires unbiased communication skills to handle all types of conflicts that will occur at all levels of supervision and the ability to negotiate effectively.
· Perform General Physical Activities: Ability to perform physical activities in a variety of environmental conditions that require minimal to moderate including climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, handling materials. Must be able to stand for long periods without sitting down.
· Flexibility: Must be available to work overtime when needed, assist with the workload of others, and perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hotel Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location