As a Yearbook Publishing Company, we work with thousands of clients ranging from schools to church groups, military units, corporate books, etc and we have individuals who are trained to work with our schools and correspond with them via email and phone as account managers. Our account managers are a special selection of professionals who are upbeat, friendly, and outgoing but are also very organized, good at multitasking and prioritizing their workload.
This is not a sales position, it is a customer service and technical support position for yearbook advisors who are building a yearbook. It important to have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow. However, we require that a successful candidate has a background in graphic design.
We have a friendly group of professionals in our office and promote a fun environment. We work hard but also play hard. A good attitude and sense of humor will be needed to fit in!
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to comfortably speak with customers and answer their questions on the spot.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and answer questions through email.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat with the ability to quickly learn new layout software specifically tailored for yearbooks.
- Knowledgeable on both PC and Mac platforms is a plus.
- Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- A strong eye for detail and refinement.
- Ability to work well with a team, take initiative and direction.
- Have a strong interest in the yearbook industry.
- Be comfortable with working with different types of software and learning new software.
- Must be able to come to our office to work each day.
*Compensation is based on performance/experience. Raise after training/certification.
*4 year degree or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Tech Support: 2 years (Required)
Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location