We are looking to add a qualified Customer Service Representative to our Lakewood, NJ location!
Shift: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing and providing inside support for orders for assigned national wholesale to retail accounts in adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures. In addition, will be expected to provide exceptional customer service by answering phones and handling customer service items, i.e., order status, inventory issues, managing customer expectations, reviewing customer non compliance issues, working within the company and customer systems to follow through for successful order processing and will be a centralized contact for customer relationship communication for inside support demands.
· Assist customers with questions and requests regarding orders processed and complete order cycle.
· Respond to and develop strong positive communication to department inquiries from all levels of various company departments.
· Be able to identify and communicate within an inside support role order status of customers in relation to a successful order cycle.
· Be able to proactively strategize and analyze solutions to order cycle issues with Customer Service Management.
· Possess an impeccable attention to detail and follow thru of all aspects of customer support within the Customer Service Department.
· Team player who provides cross functional support within the department with a can-do attitude.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must have 2+ years wholesale experience working with retailer needs and expectations.
· Understanding of EDI in relation to wholesale to retail guidelines.
· Prior inside support and customer service experience is necessary.
· Previous experience with pharmaceuticals
· Effective communication skills
· Eager to learn, adapt, and grow within a support role.
· Strong attention to detail
· Analytical thinking with ability to problem solve with effective outcomes.
· Expert level computer skills required for working within customer intranet sites, all Office programs focusing on Excel & Outlook.
· Office environment, involving working in a sedentary position