Full Time: Monday- Friday 9:30am-6:00pm- Flexible
* Must be willing to travel to client locations throughout NJ, NY, PA, and DE.
*Past customer service experience preferred in the medical field *
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for addressing all client inquiries by working alongside Departmental Supervisors to identify a plan of correction that results in client satisfaction. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required; Public Speaking is also a vital component of a successful representative. A customer service representative must be able to listen attentively to the client while multitasking to be able to provide a response supported by data and company policies. Attention to detail and accuracy are necessary skills in order to make the best impression on our clients and enhance the professionalism of the company. Client interactions will be recorded in a Customer Relationship Management system.
· Maintains electronic records of customer communications including meetings and field visits in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
· Ensures customer complaints are communicated to Departmental Supervisors using the CRM or RingCentral messaging system and a response to the client is provided within a timely manner.
· Performs follow-up with clients to ensure the plan of correction resulted in the expected resolution.
· Notifies Supervisor and/or Upper Management of complaints that require urgent attention as necessary.
· Prepares correspondence to client, upon request, documenting Quality Assurance efforts taken in response to complaints.
· Travels to client sites to maintain a face to face relationship in conjunction with follow up of a customer complaint.
· Serves as liaison between Aculabs, and Clients, and informs Aculabs President on all client service issues.
· Travels to client facilities to conduct in-services on Aculabs policy and protocols. Position requires driving for possibly a long period of time. Must feel confident driving in unfamiliar areas.
· Runs reports quarterly on client for various statistics to report on in meetings, review with Presidents and/or other departments as needed.
· Works in a normal office environment. Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, and extensive phone and computer use.
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
· Other duties as requested
Medical Laboratory: 1 year (Required)
Clinical Laboratory: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
MA Certificate, LPN, or RN Degree preferred
Minimum of high school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated (including booster) against COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
East Brunswick, NJ 08816: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Have you been fully vaccinated against Covid-19? If yes, how many doses? If not, are you willing?
Have you received a Booster shot against Covid-19? If not, are you willing?
How many years/months of Customer Service experience do you have?
Are you available for the listed schedule?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location