JOB TITLE: Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Facilities Manager
OVERVIEW OF ROLE: Ability to complete all aspects of dock and building related repairs by oneself.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Travel to Ward locations to perform necessary repairs and maintenance to property and buildings
· Qualified to perform basic repairs in electrical & lighting systems, carpentry, welding, plumbing, masonry, heating and air conditioning.
· Capable of completing interior and exterior building and dock repairs
· Knowledge and ability to direct work of Contractors, Vendors and Suppliers, (Quotes, Bids, etc.) and other Ward employees, as needed
· Knowledge and ability to operate equipment related to job requirements
· Complete all paperwork and records in an accurate and timely manner.
· Must possess and maintain a valid Drivers License, with acceptable driving record
· Must meet Federal requirements of being 19 years or age or older
· Maintain superior customer relations
· Be involved and committed to continuous improvement
· Be willing to train and give aid to fellow employees.
· Work in an efficient manner
· Receive constructive criticism and praise in a business-like fashion and maintain a positive attitude.
· Understanding of proper handling of hazardous materials.
· Understanding and adherence to applicable regulations, including OSHA and EPA.
· Ability to accurately read gauges and dials and accomplish specialized detail work required.
· Maintain an adequate supply of personally owned hands tools to accomplish work.
· Must be willing to participate in training classes given by or requested by the company.
· Must be willing to work in different departments, including shift changes and days of the week to keep the company operating in an efficient manner.
· Travel as required, primarily to Ward service center locations. Period of stay will be determined on required need.
· May spend 90% of time exposed to heat, cold, dust, etc. May work with and be exposed to hazardous materials.
· Must be able to successfully pass a post offer physical agility test, specifically designed for the tasks associated with the position. The physical demands for this position are "Heavy", as defined by the Dictionary of Occupational Titles: Exerting 50 to 100 lb of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 lb of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 lb of force constantly to move objects, physical demand requirements are in excess of those for medium work.
· Specific physical demands include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying: Occasional, up to 56 lbs., up to 25 feet
- Pushing: Occasional, up to 100 lbs., up to 150 feet
- Pulling: Occasional, up to 100 lbs., up to 150 feet
- Lifting - Floor to Knee, Knee to Waist, Waist to Shoulder: Occasional, up to 100 lbs.
- Lifting Shoulder and Above: Occasional, up to 56 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 40,000.00 - 43,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Driver's License (Preferred)
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place