Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A top title agency in Manalapan is seeking a full-time administrative assistant who is a dedicated and upbeat team player with strong communication and people skills. We are a client centered business and owe our success to our team of talented, caring professionals who share a common vision. The Executive Team is looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, highly motivated to succeed and is ambitious to grow within the team and themselves.
The applicant must possess a high degree of pride in the level of work he/she will provide. Attention to detail is imperative. Must have a minimum of three years experience as an Administrative Assistant and two-year experience in the real estate / title/ mortgage industry is a major asset.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· Strong communication skills (verbal, reading, writing); professional dress & conduct
· Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion
· Problem solver with analytical ability
· Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be very organized
· Competence in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and various other Internet platforms
· Eye for detail and accuracy
· Real estate / title / mortgage industry experiences is an asset
· Phone skills and excellent customer service is imperative
· Oversee scheduling
· Generate letters, memos, reports, manage orders and related paperwork
· Keep detailed tracking spreadsheets
· Generate reports
· Customer Service (Treat every client as if they are very important guests in your own home. Meticulous follow up by email, mail, phone)
· Conference area preparation
· Office related errands as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Administrative: 4 years (Preferred)
Real Estate: 3 years (Preferred)
Microsoft: 4 years (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Social distancing guidelines in place
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Mercer County Works is the fastest growing, hyper-local job engine committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) as well as workforce re-entry programs. At Mercer County Works, we help people get jobs through a dedicated job engine for Mercer County (NJ) and its surrounding areas. How do we accomplish this? Whether you are looking to build your professional profile (job...