- Repair and service small engines, outdoor power equipment, small construction equipment, tractors, loaders and snow equipment.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have own tools and transportation to main office location.
- Must be able to work with other employees to diagnose problems with equipment.
- Must be able to go on "road calls' in the local area to repair equipment at job sites when necessary.
- Must be able to order parts for repair and work with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Must be able to maintain stock of frequently needed parts.
- Must be will to work overtime and prior and during snow storms to repair snow equipment, plows etc.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks throughout the day.
- Driver's license required and must be able to drive company vehicles to make "road calls" when necessary.