SEC, Inc. is interviewing candidates for a school bus operations manager in Central New Jersey. Duties include management of drivers, routing, and office staff; and resolving day to day issues in a fast paced environment. Good communications, teamwork, computer, and leadership skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have experience with routing, bidding, and contracts in a transportation setting. For additional details, send inquiry with resume and salary requirements. Salary commesurate with experience.
Qualifications: The School Bus Operations Manager must have transportation dispatch or logistics experience, and should have experience working successfully with diverse groups and personalities. Strong computer skills are essential. High school diploma is required. College degree is a plus, but school bus operations experience and a demonstrated history of solid management skills are the best qualifications.
1. Experience and knowledge in school bus operations in New Jersey is ideal.
2. Excellent communication skills; including written and oral, strong listening skills, and the ability to give clear direction is essential.
3. Strong organizational skills, including the ability to resolve day to day issues effectively is critical.
4. Ability to work collaboratively and positively with others of diverse backgrounds, opinions and needs is critical.
5. Must be able to make decisions that reflect the best interest of the organization.
6. Must have a clean driving record and good safety awareness and practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
transportation dispatch or logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location