This position also oversees and runs the Bucks County Youth Advisory Board (YAB). YAB events occur at least once a month usually in the early evening after school. The Mentoring Specialist is responsible for planning and running monthly YAB events, which can include finding speakers/presenters, incorporating community partners, and having recreational and educational activities. Regular travel is required.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
· Bachelors degree in human services, education or related field
· Experience with, or knowledge of, mentoring programs
· Experience in, and knowledge of, child welfare systems preferred
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Marketing and recruitment experience a plus
· Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
· Ability to develop a network of resources within the community
· Knowledge of the issues specific to foster youth preferred
· The ability to write clearly, concisely, and professionally
THE SALARY FOR THIS POSITION IS 42,230. FINAL OFFER AMOUNT IS CONTINGENT ON EDUCATION LEVEL.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $42,230.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Tabor Services, Inc. is currently following guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Doylestown, PA 18901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
The maximum salary for this position is $42,230. Final offer amount is contingent on education level. Does this work for you?
Driver's License (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location